– Added program change transmit and receive settings.
(The pattern can now be changed by program change.)
– When the PTN key is pressed during the pattern change process, the display will be broken and the pattern will look like it is being initialized in rare cases.
(the data is not broken at this point)
– Note input from external MIDI devices may rarely cause freeze.
– Arpeggiator type is not saved.
– Repeated pattern changes may cause slight clock shifts.
– If tie is set to off and holding down keys during pre-count, it will be held.